Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, I consent to the University of Warwick using my personal data for the purpose of processing: Management of the West Midlands Health Informatics Network Membership and Organisation of Network Events.
I understand and agree that the University of Warwick is the data controller and processor and it will process my personal data for the above purpose and I consent to the following.
- 1. The University will process the following data sets in respect of my personal data for the above purpose: Email Address, Full Name, Interests, Employer, Job Title, Social Media links, Photographic Facial Images.
- 2. Store my contact details on its database in case the University needs to contact me for the above mentioned purpose.
- 4. Retain my personal data until requested to be removed.
- 5. The University will only disclose my personal data to third parties where there is a lawful basis.
- 6. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7. Your rights under the data protection legislation can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
The University will hold your personal data securely and keep it confidential at all times. The legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the legislation.
Questions, comments and requests regarding your personal data should be addressed to GDPR@warwick.ac.uk.
This consent and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
By registering, you are providing your consent to the University of Warwick to store and process the information you supply contained within your profile, including all personal information, in accordance with the Act for the purposes set out above.